Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012

Join the fun!

Sew Sweetness

I'm definitiely thinking about joinung the New York Beauty quilt-along... still no clue if I will have the time for it, but at least it's on my list...

I need to sew more and - which is even more important - I need to write more about what I have been doing...

There will be a post about my WIP hexagon quilt quite soonish. This is my first quilttop that will be sewn by hand only... geez, I never thought that it would take so much time, but then again: it's worth every minute...

I will have it quilted by a longarm quilter for sure since I have no clue how to do such a big quilt on my own machine and, to be honest, I fear to cause a mess while quilting. It's been way too much work and time put into the top to mess it up...

I can't wait to share some pictures with you :)

See you soon on my blog here & thanks for reading!

//Addie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen